Final Fantasy Universe : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Universe : Aftermath

Welcome to a Jedi Academy Final Fantasy Roleplay Experience

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Too Much Activity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenos Sintai

Zenos Sintai

Too Much Activity Empty
PostSubject: Too Much Activity   Too Much Activity Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Alright guys, It's always nice to have a thriving community and all, but this is getting out of hand.
We keep having so many members on the forums that it lags horribly, and the server is almost always full.
That, and you guys all keep spamming the forums. We have like, a new thread every 10 seconds. SLOW DOWN PEEPZ.

....So yeah, tell me if there's another fantasy RP that comes up that will last over a month.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Too Much Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much Activity   Too Much Activity Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:04 pm

Zenos Sintai wrote:
Alright guys, It's always nice to have a thriving community and all, but this is getting out of hand.
We keep having so many members on the forums that it lags horribly, and the server is almost always full.
That, and you guys all keep spamming the forums. We have like, a new thread every 10 seconds. SLOW DOWN PEEPZ.

....So yeah, tell me if there's another fantasy RP that comes up that will last over a month. So i can be a twat on there to.

shut your fucking mouth you little bitch all ya ever did watch bitch and uber anyhow honestly all ya did was make trouble this time around and i didnt like it if you wanna troll go fucking troll paxus where your a admin this is one of the main reasons i quit RPing on jk3 cuz of faggot bull shit like this and i dont give a flying fuck if a emo bitch bans me cuz of what dumbasses like you did to push him over the edge then twisted around to make me look like the bad guy so ya fuck you and all jk3 rps.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

Too Much Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much Activity   Too Much Activity Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:35 am

wow bad day much?
and did i miss something o.O
Back to top Go down
Zenos Sintai

Zenos Sintai

Too Much Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much Activity   Too Much Activity Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:53 am

Err...I guess. O.o

Well that came out of nowhere Zero. It was just a sarcastic post out of boredom, and I figured if anyone did find a nice new place to go then they could tell the rest of us who still check up here sometimes. And when did I make you look like a bad guy? Oh well. :/ Sorry ya feel that way, but I have honestly never purposely done anything to hurt this community, or the people in it [Except for Firion]
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

Too Much Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much Activity   Too Much Activity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:29 am

Firion doesnt count lol
not being here long enough to get whats going on im just gonna go with meh whatever
Back to top Go down
DiNeRo

DiNeRo

Too Much Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much Activity   Too Much Activity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:27 am

@.@
Back to top Go down
XavantTheEnigma

XavantTheEnigma

Too Much Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much Activity   Too Much Activity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:36 pm

desu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too Much Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much Activity   Too Much Activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Much Activity
Page 1 of 1