PostSubject: Zenos Sintai   Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:24 am

Data retrieved. Pulling up data for employee [20678]
Task complete
Name: Zenos Sintai
Sex: Male
Position: Turk
Age: 31 [WARNING-3 years since last edit. Data may be outdated]
Salary: 142000 gil per year
Appearance: Caucasian, blue eyed blonde male. 6'7.
Promoted to current position: Age 24
Employee data sheet ended. Search new data on employee[20678]?
(y)
Scanning for further data
[Personal Journal] found
Opening file
Personal Journal 12-
Hey. Verdot finally let me solo on a mission. I just had to hunt down some serial killer. It was a good challenge. I hope the
workflow keeps up. I've taken on the nickname "Snipe". Revolver had the idea after I blew three targets heads off with a
pistol from a fair distance. I've started to take a scoped rifle and two handguns with me now for missions.
a meeting now. Something about AVALANCHE...
I was fighting hand to hand with an AVALANCHE member, after my gun jammed. I shattered his nose, and then hit him in the
ribs. He could tell he couldn't fight me much longer, and pulled out a fire materia. He went to use it on Knife. In order
to help my comrade, I slammed into him. Bad move, honestly. The materia was burned into my arm. Rod apparently finished
him off. Anyways, that was two weeks ago. My sacrifice got a few others to push me into intensive care. Because, believe
it or not, getting a materia burned into your arm along with a few bullet wounds and bruises, and a LOT of broken bones
is bad for you. They even dunked me in mako, hoping to strengthen my body. It worked. I'm apparently SOLDIER level
strength now. It's weird. I woke up five days after the incident, and I feel amazing. Its like I was reborn almost.
I guess surviving something like that, and mako, has that kind of affect.
in Sector 7. They have to be finished off. Completely destroyed. I'm requesting permission from Tseng to let me go
with Reno and Rude to find them. I'm going to scan ShinRa information on the event now. I want to see if I can pick
up any extra clues....
happens. I should be able to get Knife and Revolver in on this. Alright, my plan involves heading into the data room,
and the-Wait. What the hell? Alarms? It looks like...Reeve Tuesti is ordering an evacuation. It isn't a drill, right?
I mean, he's not involved with the military. What the hell is going on here....

No further entries
Closing ShinRa Employee data

Further Information-
After Meteorfall, Zenos worked to help stabilize the Midgar area. He helped defend Kalm from Deepground, and later
was hired as a merc for the WRO to fight Deepground at Midgar. Is now a wandering beggar, having lost his gil
during Meteorfall. He moves onward, hoping for a brighter future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack Fair
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zenos Sintai   Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:18 am

Alright, approved where is he currently though? in midgar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffua.forumotion.net
Zenos Sintai

PostSubject: Re: Zenos Sintai   Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:35 am

His current location is umm..wherever the RP starts >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zenos Sintai   

Back to top Go down

Zenos Sintai
View previous topic View next topic Back to top